April 11, 2012

Its been a long time since I posted anything so I am going to post some of the pictures that I've drawn in the last year. Hopefully this will be the start of me putting up artwork on a more regular basis-that's the plan anyway.Here is some of the drawings that I have done over the last year.
view from near Dublin flea market,Dublin 8


The two above are from photos taken at Experience Farmleigh in Phoenix Park in 2011.

This is a statue in the gardens of the Imma.

This is a statue in the Iveagh Gardens.

This was a robot at Kings of concrete which does be at wood Quay a few times a year.

This is a sand sculpture by a group of  irish sculptors. They sometimes do sand sculptures in the ground of Dublin Castle in August. Duthain Dealbh is the irish phrase meaning fleeting sculptures. I really like some of the things they've made in the past. If you want to see more of their work, i think that their website is www.duthaindealbh.com.

The above picture was done in the cafe of Hugh Lane Gallery.



The above two pictures are both of statues. The first statue was in the gardens of the IMMA, the second is from the National Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment